Here are a couple of anthologies that currently have open submissions. Both required full art team attached:
Submission details (taken directly from their website):
Please include the following:
- Names of those on the Creative Team and their roles.
- Email address for each team member.
- Public Domain Character being used with link (so we can verify they are in fact within the public domain)
- Title (working titles are fine)
- Page-count (1-10 page comics, please)
- A pitch that is no longer than one page in length, 12pt Times New Roman font. Be sure to give us the beginning, middle and, end. Don’t worry, we won’t spoil it for anyone.
- A signed release agreement that you can download here.
- While this is not required, you may also submit art samples along with your written pitch and link to an artist portfolio website.
- We also encourage you to tell us about yourself! Why are you interested in being in the anthology? Have you done other published work or is this your first possible projected? You don’t have to give us a brief bio, but we’ll read one.
- In the spirit of the Golden-Age comics they come from, all stories must be G to PG-13.
- Your submissions should be for a 1-10 page self contained stories. No “to be continued…” stories, please. The story, however, can end in a way that’s left open for future installations.
- You may use any public domain character, create your own characters, mashup characters, reinvent characters, or any number of things.
- You must include some form of color in your submission. Whether it’s a single color accenting a black and white comic, or a full color story, or something in-between! We’re fond of the old-school four-color style, but that’s just us.
- Have fun! These are super heroes! We love daring adventures, skulking villains, and kirby-esque weirdness. Show us how you turn the genre on it’s ear! Leave your mark!
Both submissions look pretty interesting. Not sure if I’ll be submitting anything for either, but I think they both would be fun. There are further details on the Premier Comics tumblr page, so if you are looking for more info than has popped up in the above link, head there and check it out.